HOW DO I CREATE SUCH A MARKETING PLAN?!
I think the biggest barrier to anything you set out to do is wondering where to start. So, here's a step-by-step explanation that you can follow to create your marketing plan:
Start by asking yourself the following questions and answering them in a table:
1. What topic/area/product do you want to focus on in the coming year?
This is about selecting areas to promote or improve.
2. Is there a topic/product that your customers haven't responded to as well as you'd like?
This is where you can identify weaknesses in your existing marketing strategy.
3. How much budget can you allocate to marketing for the next year?
This is crucial for setting realistic goals.
4. What worked well this year?
Identify the actions that were already successful to continue using them.
5. What didn't work well this year?
Learning from mistakes is equally important.
6. What are your big goals for your winery (in the next year)?
What do you want to achieve with your marketing strategy?
So, once you've answered these questions, you're already a big step closer, and you've laid the foundation for your marketing plan.